Friday, February 27, 2009

Let's Get It Right for the Wrights


There are so many past posts where I mention John Wright and his incredible family who do so much to restore hope to the underpriveleged in Kyrgyzstan. They do so much for others (including so many adoptive parents)and have rallied to raise money to help those in need.

For them to continue this work, they also need to cover their own expenses (this part they are not so great at asking). So, I figured, the least I can do is use my blog as a forum to help them raise the funds they need. They need to raise a minimum of $50,000 to be able to go to Kyrgyzstan twice a year and cover their expenses both over there and at home in Canada.

If you are interested in making a donation, it is very easy. Here is how. Go to JOHN'S Blog and hit the button on the top right hand side of the blog it is for the Wrights….support.

www.actofkindness.blogspot.com

You can also watch the work they do on that site. Once you start following it, it is easy to get hooked and follow along, like your favorite soap opera, but better.

I have met many of the orphans and trust me when I say, they light up when they see the Wrights. It is so special to watch. I hope you decide to reach deep down and find a way to contribute.

No comments: